Sunday 16 May 2010

The World Has A Better Activity Than War and Screwing Each Other in Creative Ways

When I heard South Africa got the World Cup I cried tears of joy...
A grown man me. A grown man who cries once a decade at best.
The World Cup in Football is the single biggest international event which brings together persons from anywhere, glued to their tv-sets, radios, mobile phones anything....
I will be describing as much as I can here, but it's nearly impossible to describe my passion for the ol' WC.



It's not about who wins, It's not about who plays (although I value the teams that play the beautiful game, not the referee and not the kneecap), it's about a universal event for humanity, football maniacs like myself and people who will still not know what offsides is when the final whistle blows on July 11th
At this very moment there are 25 days 27 hours 15 minutes and 22 seconds till the World Cup Kicks off.
My countdown started somewhere around the 600 day mark.
In the next 25 days I plan to take you, traveller of the www who stumbled on my humble abode on a comprehensive preview tour of all teams, managers, foods etc.
When the Copa kicks off I have a special package prepared which will see daily reporting on all games, fans and anecdotes which will literally aim at enhancing the flavour of our common world cup experience.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to coming along for the ride, Tony. Hope all is well on your end!

    ReplyDelete

Latest World Cup Photos

South Africa Tables and Scores